Togetherness retreat for people who want to play outside in the joyful spirit of nature.
Honor . Support . Connect
- Daily yoga/movement, meditation, and breath practices. Swimming, hiking, foraging, fishing, lawn games, and free time to relax and play in this beautiful organic location.
- This is a family friendly event. Kids are welcome and will be accommodated for
- Evening entertainment as well as fireside men’s and women’s circles.
- Educational workshops on natural health & healing, sustainable agriculture, and wild food foraging.
- Tent camp accommodations in a serene, natural sleeping environment.
- Coffee and light breakfast, lunch, & dinner will be provided.
- Three farm fresh organic meals daily. * All food will be sourced locally, including fresh produce from the retreat site.
7:30am – sunrise meditation
8am – coffee/tea pre-breakfast
9am – yoga/movement
11am – mid day activity
1:00 – lunch
(mid day free play)
4pm – workshops (topics TBA)
6pm – dinner
8pm – special event
Breakfast – coffee, tea, fruit, fresh bread
Lunch – rice & bean bowls with farm fresh veggies
Dinner – grass fed, hormone-free stew wild foraged green salad
*vegan/vegetarian options will be provided upon request
* Masks and vaccines not required.